2007年11月10日 星期六
1109
My favorite sport is playing basketball. I have played basketball since I was seventeen years old. When I was in junior high school, I always play ball with my classmates at school or even at the park every day. Sometimes we grouped and had games with other teams. It does really have fun no matter we win or lose games. I had experienced a basketball competition when I was a freshman in university. I played on a team and we practiced every night. It's hard to learn some skills but I never give up playing. Finally, we got the forth grade of the contest. That's the most impressive experience I ever have.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
1 則留言:
"My favorite sport is playing basketball." This is a usage problem. It should be "My favorite sport is basketball." Basketball is a sport, but playing basketball is an activity. Yes, it's picky, but it's analogous to saying "My favorite animal is hamburger".
VERB TENSE PROBLEM: "I always played ball".
"Sometimes we grouped". What do you mean by "grouped"? Another misusage.
MORE MISUSAGES: "It does really have fun no matter we win or lose games." The two italicized parts of this sentence are incorrect. What does "it" refer to? And something is missing after "no matter". You probably meant to say something like this: "Playing basketball is fun whether my team wins or loses".
Most of your post is clearly written enough for informal communication.
張貼留言